The studios at b[x] 362 were established in 2011. As with all our properties, all amenities are included in the rent unless otherwise stated.
Package Concierge Service
Your time as members is important to us. We understand that sometimes your schedule prevents you from receiving an important package to possibly finishing a project. The b[x] Package Concierge Service is there for you. Any package (FedEx, UPS, USPS) will be signed for by our Building Manager on weekdays from 9:30am - 5:30pm. Then a note will be placed on your door stating a package is waiting for you in the concierge office, which is open weekdays 9:30am-5:30pm.
Packages are delivered and received at the 362 Jefferson Street address. Mail is delivered and picked up daily on weekdays by our building manager at the 347 Troutman Street address and placed under the specific studio door.
The b[x] 362 roof deck was created to provide a temporary escape from the urban environment we work, play and live in. Sometimes a quiet place under a beautiful sky, day or night is a great place to regroup and recharge your batteries. Every four to five months this area is also often used for our regularly scheduled meet and greets where members get to know their neighbors.
Kitchen / Lounge
The b[x] 362 kitchen / lounge has two sinks, a microwave, a bulletin board for local menus and events, seating for 7 and a full occupancy of 12. The seating is divided among 3 high chairs along a built-in counter top with outlets underneath for laptop plugs and 4 chairs around a coffee table. The kitchen / lounge is air conditioned with an extractor fan over the microwave. Every four to five months this area is also often used for our regularly scheduled meet and greets where members get to know their neighbors.
The b[x] 362 Conference Room is made available to members to meet with clients outside their studio. This cozy room can accommodate 6-8 people on the second floor. An LCD screen is also available to connect your laptop for presentations.
- 100% in compliance with Department of Buildings and FDNY.
- 1/2 Block to the L subway @ Jefferson stop.
- Surrounded by 15 Cafes, Restaurants, bars, coffee shops and 24hr organic supermarket, all within 1-3 blocks.
- 24hr recorded cameras throughout all common areas, stairs and outside of building.
- 24hr Passenger/Freight elevator access.
- Entrance on 2 streets (362 Jefferson Street and 347 Troutman Street).
- Eat-in Kitchen area with ample seating on 3rd floor with microwave and 2 sinks and soap dispenser.
- Daily cleaning service for all common areas, bathrooms and kitchen.
- WiFi and Utilities included, Hardwired internet also available for a separate fee.
- Hot water at every faucet.
- Large slop sink area with counters on each floor.
- Green lighting in all common areas (Hallways, bathrooms and kitchen).
- Participation in several Open studios throughout the year as well as our Gallery at 203 Harrison place
- 3 lease lengths available. Month to Month (2 month minimum), 6 Month, 1 year (cost difference applies to shorter term leases).
- All new, Modern clean bathrooms (Men's, Womens) all with ADA compliant Handicap stalls.
- Folding chairs available to borrow for temporary use in Kitchen.
- Onsite Super/Management weekdays 9:30 - 5:30.
- Package receiving concierge service weekdays 9:30 - 5:30, with mail area at the main entrance.
- Indoor bike storage area on 1st floor (Troutman side).
- Conference Room that seats 6-8, with table, chairs, greease board, 40" LCD TV.
- Privacy booth / cell phone booth.
- Central AC on 3rd floor.
- Storage closets also available from 40cf ($30/mo) to 62cf ($35/mo) not included in base rent.
- Amazing Roof Deck with night time lighting and plenty of seating.