b[x]1 was established in 2008 to cater to emerging Makers, Artists and Technologists.
b[x]1 is close to the L subway at the Jefferson stop, the Soho art supply satellite warehouse, many bars, restaurants, coffee shops, hairstylists and a 24hr organic supermarket. b[x]1 participates in the Annual Bushwick Open Studios and has done so since 2008 and in 2012 participated in the first Go-Brooklyn open studios. We hold events throughout the year for all b[x] members, across all locations. b[x]1 members are welcome to participate in all of our in-house run events including our gallery, located at b[x]3 at 203 Harrison Place.
b[x] fosters and promotes new relationships to gain insights in how to further our member's professional growth. We believe strongly in a sense of community, professionalism, cleanliness and safety.
As with all our properties, all amenities are included in the rent unless otherwise stated.
- Code compliant building.
- 1 1/2 Block to the L subway @ Jefferson stop.
- Surrounded by 15 Cafes, Restaurants, bars, coffee shops and 24hr organic supermarket, all within 1-3 blocks.
- 24hr recorded cameras throughout all common areas, stairs and outside of building.
- 24hr Passenger/Freight elevator access.
- Entrance on two streets, 44 Stewart Avenue and 220 Ingraham Street.
- Small kitchenette area with microwave and two sinks.
- Cleaning services of all common areas.
- WiFi and Utilities included.
- Large slop sink.
- Eco lighting in all common areas (Hallways, bathrooms and kitchen).
- Participation in several Open Studios events throughout the year as well as in our Gallery at 203 Harrison place.
- Month-to-month membership flexibility.