b[x]3 was established in 2013 and is home to the b[x] gallery. As with all our properties, all amenities are included with membership unless otherwise stated.
Package Concierge Service
Your time as members is important to us. We understand that sometimes your schedule prevents you from receiving an important package to possibly finishing a project. The b[x] Package Concierge Service is there for you. Any package (FedEx, UPS, USPS) will be signed for by our Building Manager on weekdays from 9:30am - 5:30pm. Then a note will be placed in your mailbox (subject to availability) stating a package is waiting for you in the concierge office, which is open weekdays 9:00am-5:00pm.
Mail is picked up daily on weekdays by our building manager and placed in your mail slot located conveniently by the third floor entrance.
Kitchen / Lounge
The b[x]3 Kitchen / Lounge has two sinks, a microwave, a bulletin board for local menus and events, a BYOC (bring your own coffee) Keurig coffee maker, seating for 10-12 at our custom bench, a large rustic table and stools for the peninsula countertop.
Conference / Viewing Room
The b[x]3 Conference / Viewing Room is made available to members to meet with clients and patrons outside their workspace. This comfortable room has a round table that seats six with a soon to be installed LCD screen to connect your laptop for presentations. This room is also equipped with a viewing shelf for displaying artwork.
- Code compliant building.
- One Block to the L subway @ Jefferson stop.
- Surrounded by 15 Cafes, Restaurants, bars, coffee shops and 24hr organic supermarket, all within 1-3 blocks.
- 24hr recorded security cameras throughout all common areas, stairs and outside of building.
- 24hr Passenger/Freight elevator access.
- Entrance on two streets (203 Harrison Place and 220 Ingraham Street).
- Huge Eat-in Kitchen / Lounge with microwave, two sinks, and ample seating.
- Cleaning service for all common areas, bathrooms and kitchen.
- WiFi and Utilities included (All workspaces also hardwired for internet, separate fee).
- Separate slop sink area with expansive of sinks and lots of counter area.
- Eco lighting in all common areas (Hallways, bathrooms and kitchen).
- Participation in several Open Studios events throughout the year as well as in our own curated Gallery.
- Month-to-month membership flexibility.
- All new, modern clean bathrooms all with ADA compliant handicap stalls.
- Onsite Super/Management weekdays 9:30 - 5:30.
- Package receiving concierge service weekdays 9:30 - 5:30, with mail area at the main entrance.
- Indoor bike storage area on 1st floor (by 203 Harrison entrance).
- Conference Room that seats 6-8, with table, chairs, whiteboard, 40" LCD TV.
- Privacy booth / cell phone booth.
- All new HVAC system. All units brand new, 95% efficiency, designed to maximum efficiency and minimize carbon footprint.